Monday, June 16, 2008

Adj. 1. grouchy - annoyed and irritable

The day started like a lion and ended like a lion... Did our girl wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what?! This was one of those days where I can't even fathom what it must feel like to have such extreme temperaments. One minute everything is funny, the next minute involves throwing yourself to the ground in a devastating fit. That exhausting emotional roller coaster would cause anyone to sleep for 12 hours ~ which, is what we're hoping for.


Here is a small sample of the moods we enjoyed this evening...

Ignoring the camera and pretending to put a puzzle together.



Playin' with Mr. Potato Head. No smiles.




... save the drama for yo' mamma...




By the end of the night, her world started getting better. The smiles were still securely locked away, but at least she humored us so we didn't feel like terrible parents before tucking her in to bed.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

That's not the little Ashton I know...I think she needs to spend time in the country with her Grandma, Max and Lily. I'm sure you guys would be up for that, right?
Elaine