103 and still climbing. Living in a land where there are no clouds in the sky, it's hard to imagine the mess that our families are dealing with 'back home'. The news reminds us that it's not this blissful and summery for everyone. Our hearts break to think of the destruction caused by flooding and tornadoes. If I could, I would send a little of this dry heat and ample sunshine to Iowa and Indiana...
We did make it to a watering hole for some reprieve from the heat. Every time we take Ashton swimming, she amazes us with her bravery. Today she plugged her nose and went all the way under. She tries to be so independent, but since she refuses to wear a life jacket we're never far behind.
Happy Father's Day, ya'll.
1 comment:
Hey Amber and Brandon...Uncle David sent me the link to your blog. Great pictures. Brandon, why can't I have adventures like you?!
Love you guys!
Josh
Post a Comment